Born in Brazil, 1958;
Admitted to bar, 1981, Brazil;
Admitted in New York as a Foreign Law Consultant for Brazil, 1997.
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (Law School, 1981)
- Brooklyn Law School, Foreign Attorney Program
New York State Bar Association
New York County Lawyers Association
Brazilian Bar Association
French, Spanish, Portuguese, English.
Practice Areas: International Law; Brazilian Law.
Assists Trusts, Estate attorneys and genealogists in obtaining vital records in Brazil.
Robert S. Sikorski
Born in New York, New York, 1948;
Admitted to bar, 1973, New York, and U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
State University of New York at Buffalo (B.A., 1969);
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 1972).
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Real Estate Committee, 1985-);
- New York County Lawyer Association.
- Lt. Col. NY National Guard, J.A.G. (Ret), 1972-1993.
Real Estate; Wills; Trusts and Estates; Elder Law; Landlord and Tenant Law; Bankruptcy; Business Law; Immigration.